The Lizzadro Museum of Lapidary Art reopened to the public in November at 1220 Kensington Road in Oak Brook. The new facility includes improved exhibits and more space for educational programs, private rentals and a dedicated research library. All galleries are housed on the first floor and include multi-media installations. Opened in Elmhurst in 1962, the Lizzadro Museum houses one of the largest collections of hand-carved stone, minerals and gemstones in the world, thanks to the diligence of its founder, Joseph Lizzadro. For details, click here.