Tag Archives: 2011 Book Presentation

2011 Book Presentation

by Richard Caifano During the middle of the 20th century, 20 percent of the Jews located in Italy lost their lives to the Nazi campaign of annihilation; throughout the remainder of Europe, 80 percent of the Jewish population was lost. This remarkable difference came from the ethic of the Italian people, and its importance is being noted throughout the world. It was an undertaking that required the ingenuity and dedication of countless Italians who were under the rule of a regime aligned with the campaign of its Axis partner Germany, whose quest was the destruction of the Jewish race. At …

Read More »

Want More?

Subscribe to our print magazine
or give it as a gift.

Click here for details